NODEMCU – ESP8266 Wifi Development Board
- WIFI module: ESP-12E
- Processor: ESP8266
- CP2102 Chip
- Built-in Flash: 32Mbit
- Antenna: Onboard PCB antenna
- Peripheral interface: UART/SPI/I2C/SDIO/GPIO/ADC/PWM
- WiFi protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4G ~ 2.5G (2400M ~ 2483.5M)
- WIFI mode: Station / SoftAP / SoftAP+Station
- Power supply: 5V
- Logic level: 3.3V
NodeMCU is a IoT Module based on ESP8266 wifi Module. NodeMCU uses Lua Scripting language and is an open source Internet of Things (IoT) platform. This modules has CH340g USB to TTL IC.
Specification of Node-MCU IoT Module :-
It is based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
USB-TTL included, plug&play
10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
Features of Node-MCU IoT Module:-
Open source IoT Platform
Low cost & Simple to Implement
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
|Dimensions||5 × 1 × 2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.