4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
Specifications and Features:-
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Channel: 4 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally close contact;
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control, and load areas isolation trenches.
It is 4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with large current.
Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC5V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with a standard interface directly to it.
Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
Ready to get switching on your Raspberry Pi?! This neat relay module features 4 x 5V relays rated at 10A/250V each. It is designed to switch up to 4 high currents (10A) or high voltage (250V) loads with the help of a microcontroller!
Each relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, which can connect directly to a microcontroller output pin. It only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 5V. This makes it ideal for 1.0V to 5V devices.