1) Disable Start-up Programs: 9 WAYS TO BOOST YOUR LAPTOP’S SPEED Usually when you install an application on a Laptop or Desktop, the process also installs several start-up programs that run each time Windows loads. This increases boot-up times and slows down the overall running of the computer.
These can be disabled or removed to launch task manager press Ctrl-Shift-Escape. Head to the Start-up tab and you’ll be able to view each item that runs on start-up, along with its impact.
2) Factory Recovery: The first, easiest way to boost your laptop’s speed is to perform a factory recovery. Back up everything you want to keep & erase everything from the HDD and reinstall the OS it came with, using the utility provided by the manufacturer. Book laptop repair in mumbai from Adofix.
3) Clean you’re Browser History: If you are surfing the internet on Chrome or any other browser make sure you clean your browser history periodically for smother internet surfing.
4) Uninstall Programs: We often install huge programs without realizing how much space they’re taking up. Uninstall unused Programs will boost laptop speed.
5) Check for malware: If you are facing sudden hang or slow speed on your laptop then you’re PC and laptop might be affected by any virus. Keep your window up to date and window defender always on to protect your laptop from a virus.
6) Keep space on OS drive: Keep your OS drive clean of other software and use other partitions of drives for data storage.
7) Antivirus: Avoid using multiple antiviruses on the same laptop. We recommend if you have a genuine window, then do not use any antivirus window defender is enough. All antivirus programs slow your system down significantly.
You can take the help of the ADOFIX laptop repair center near you to upgrade your hardware or you can search for laptop repair near me, laptop repair shop near me, etc. on google for RAMs and hard disk upgrade.
8) Upgrade RAMs: You can increase your laptop RAMs which will make the operation of a laptop feel smoother in multiple tasking.
9) Upgrade from HDD to SSD: If your laptop has a mechanical hard drive, then upgrade it for a solid-state drive (SSD). SSD is 10X faster than HDD. These changes speed up certain aspects of the laptop or Desktop. Book computer repair near me home services from Adofix to upgrade your HDD to SSD.